A couple of years ago you could only buy Rosin from big companies, but now that’s the thing of the past. The non-volatile cannabis extract can easily be made with a Rosin Press in the comfort of your home. High demands and customizations have made it hard to say which the best rosin press is since they vary in size, price, and performance but they all serve one purpose. Here’s a small guide provided to help you:
Working of a Rosin Press?
There are 3 steps for extracting high-quality Rosin from cannabis:
- A temperature high enough to melt the substance
- An adequate amount of pressure
- Short timing
The process of using a Rosin Press to make good quality Rosin is surprisingly easy. All you need to do is apply an adequate amount of pressure along with the required amount of heat.
- Place your cannabis or hemp flower between two pieces of parchment paper. Preheat your Rosin Press before using it by turning it on. Temperatures between 220-250°F are ideal for extracting a higher quantity of Rosin, but if you want more flavor, go for 150-200°F.
- Once your press is heated up, place the parchment paper containing the herb inside in between the press and turn on the button that presses the two heated plates together.
- After a couple of minutes, the process will be complete and you will have your fresh homemade Rosin ready practically in no time.
Using a rosin Press ensures the safety and quality of your rosin and it’s very easy to use. By applying only heat, pressure, and time to extracts, your Rosin is free of toxic industrial materials such as propane and butane. Cleaning and maintenance are also easy.
Types of Rosin Press
Before buying your own Rosin Press you may search and consider the one best suitable for you as they vary by type but does the same job:
- Manual Rosin Press
- Electric Rosin Press
- Hydraulic Rosin Press
- Pneumatic Rosin Press
Other appliances like hair straightener is a popular approach to make Rosin, as they are available easily, but they are not designed for that, which may even end up ruining either your Rosin or your hair straightener.
In this regard, Sasquash presses ensure that you get fresh and quick Rosin at the comfort of your house without the hassle of working hard or going out.